Tuesday, November 20, 2018

ME: I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOME THINGS ABOUT ME -😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free.- Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬...

 Wishes on stars.πŸ’–Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, lessons daily events, pages to turn, books to recap. I love writing about princesses and mermaids and fairies. Disney had always been magical to me! Cali Black Chick, baby boomer, dances on the sands of time, rocks to roll, gems to find, jacks and marbles lost over time. Wishes on stars.πŸ’–Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks.

Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laughs, ages and numbers, sons to shine, stats to share, how tall, retired from what, roads to travel, paths to cross, daily events, to live, to learn, to grow. How tall, located where retired from what?😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤

TRUE LOVE T- Trust R- Romance U- Understanding E- Excitement L- Listening O- Overcoming V- Valuable E- EVERYTHING..Love and honor, love and mistakes, love and giants on land. Just Saying.Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬...😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤
 Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laughs, ages and numbers, sons to shine, stats to share, how tall, retired from what, roads to travel, paths to cross, daily events, to live, to learn, to grow. How tall, located where retired from what?😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤

Holiday hits daily, dicks, dawgs, and dates, faces in the mirror, faces in the dark, hands to hold. Not sure about that, not sure about this crazy, dysfunctional family from the trees, and nuts of New York. Singing songs, dropping dimes, friends, family, foes. Dreams live in Cali now.

Birds To Sing. 😈 I'm Wishing on a Star. -Veterans: Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦ Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Bitches In Heat, Cows, Dawgs, Cattle To Run, 5 Stops, 5 Stars In The Night, Bitches On Top. In a perfect World’ r πŸ˜©πŸ’™πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠπŸ’™πŸšBlame it on my mermaid soul πŸšπŸ’™πŸŒŠ mermaid life...

TRUE LOVE T- Trust R- Romance U- Understanding E- Excitement L- Listening O- Overcoming V- Valuable E- EVERYTHING..Love and honor, love and mistakes, love and giants on land. Just Saying.Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬...😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤
 Holiday hits daily, dicks, dawgs, and dates, faces in the mirror, faces in the dark, hands to hold. Not sure about that, not sure about this crazy, dysfunctional family from the trees, and nuts of New York. Singing songs, dropping dimes, friends, family, foes. Dreams live in Cali now.

Birds To Sing. 😈 I'm Wishing on a Star. -Veterans: Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦ Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Bitches In Heat, Cows, Dawgs, Cattle To Run, 5 Stops, 5 Stars In The Night, Bitches On Top. In a perfect World’ r πŸ˜©πŸ’™πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠπŸ’™πŸšBlame it on my mermaid soul πŸšπŸ’™πŸŒŠ mermaid life...


Wishes on stars. Giants, larger than life, daily events, daily adventures, retired from the races for bucks. Dream knight, lions on top, heads above the common, 6 decades, over 60 years of age, over 6 feet tall, retired 6 years, give or take, views of the mountains to climb, over the rainbows. 


Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’– Marines in the sands, Marines with Guns, πŸ’–. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’....SEEKING FRIENDS.



ME: I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOME THINGS ABOUT ME -- (What's all this hiding in the shadows on Craigslist? Do people have such terrible things to hide that they can't even give a few basic facts about who they are? Apparently so. Yes, we're all imperfect. Me, ah, yes, very imperfect. You -- maybe you're a god or goddess -- congratulations, but I ain't met many of 'em yet. And if I did, my deficiencies would probably rule out much of a relationship. 
Listing photo
Sometimes older people can be as set in their ways, cranky, demanding, rigid as a self-assured Torquemada - NOT ALWAYS............ I try to remain open to new experience; I practice piano a bit each day, hoping to achieve just a little more ability to navigate the instrument; I continue to read, listen and open myself up to new perspectives. 

Why don't you let me know a little something about you? I could tell you, for example, that I'm a SoCal native - or that I hate smoking (what a terrible odor!) or that I enjoy a good gin and tonic or several glasses of wine -- but believe me, if I ever answer a CL posting - and I do from time to time - it ain't gonna' be with "Hey, good ad; let's meet" -- brilliant; right? 


Okay, getting down to a few of the brass tacks. I'm ANGLO (White - pretty much Germanic tribes, I believe); I'm NOT overweight - 6'1", 195; I'm older (and "older" means quite a few things depending upon where YOU ARE on the age spectrum!) So if even the word "older" causes you to begin experiencing serious stomach cramps which lead you to feel nauseated, repelled and disgusted, PLEASE, torture yourself no longer and seek the youngest possible person available. 


Oh, yes, I'm somewhat educated (who is a Renaissance man these days?) -- so "somewhat" is the operative word. Yes, I may have certain so-called cultural interests and may have a certain professional status, but I've known people who were not quite high school graduates who were vastly more intelligent, witty and resourceful that I'll ever be! "Higher education" doesn't always quite turn out to be what the term suggests - and I'm always amused to see someone who is vastly younger solve some computer problem that would take me the remainder of my life to solve, if even then.



Shining Stars
Hills and valley go up and down.
Rocks beneath the surface slow you down.
On trails during the paths taken, your choices.
Paths alone your journey or life, choices were taken.
Friends come to lend a hand.
Name calling and put downs are never needed.
Broken, hurt, and crying for the losses.
Hanging on the cross, is not a forever thing, thank God.
Days are longer without plans, noticeable also?
Plans made yours, or others wishes?
Hope, wishes, prayers, desires are all equal.
Dreams cover plans, not goals while sleeping.
Differences dream last longer, not plans or goals.
Goals have deadlines to plans set.
Help requested to keep free will strong.
Opinions, excuses, and justification are always in place.
Blessed are those chosen to lead, shining stars.
Blessed are those that follow stars bright.

Hello Guy,
Thanks for the pieces of your mind, had a moment or two to spare, just wanted to say, you are weird. Wonderful, witty, and wise, educated, interesting, real and different. Men and mice, Tom and Jerry, hits and misses, across the decades, jacks and marbles lost over time. Back in time, back in space, have to go get the trash out now. Be back in a minute.

Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬...ME: I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOME THINGS ABOUT ME --😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤


Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laughs, ages and numbers, sons to shine, stats to share, how tall, retired from what, roads to travel, paths to cross, daily events, to live, to learn, to grow. How tall, located where retired from what? 55 plus for me, 60 plus for you, standards set, to keep from fall for shit, dung, fecal matters, snakes in the grass, spiders, and worms, under the layers of masks in place.

Age was the number I did not see, out of the fives, fifth decade, giant in the land of dreams, move made, taller than the average five-foot guy. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly.😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross, Bumps in Road..Man. BE YOUR OWN BOSS❤

At home alone, Cali Black babe, chick, dame, heads above the common, back in time, roads to travel, paths to cross baby boomer, born in the USA, San Diego, number one, or the first in my family. Have been420 friendly, but smoking is bad for your teeth, want to keep teeth, have to get rid of the smoking now. Last time, teeth of pot, to smoke, have to change, have to make choices, have to take chances, on other things, is what I have to say. I like to write, it is that time of day for me, it would be nice, to talk, chat, email, a stranger to friend, it could happen or not...a reply back. What are the odds...ME: I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOME THINGS ABOUT ME -😈 πŸ’ͺπŸ”πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free.- Lol!! No ma’am I cannot accept this flattery 😬...

No comments:

Post a Comment