Friday, July 24, 2020

It's a new fiscal year at many institutions, and it's going to be a tough one for memory workers and cultural orgs. Support Black archives and archivists:

James Baldwin Quote: "You think your pain and your hearbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had every been alive."
Cheerleaders. pimps - .. Summary. 5 Actually Affects Your Personality!🏊🏊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸƒπŸƒπŸŽπŸŽ.Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle. It's a new fiscal year at many institutions, and it's going to be a tough one for memory workers and cultural orgs. Support Black archives and archivists:

Image may contain: night

OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.It's a new fiscal year at many institutions, and it's going to be a tough one for memory workers and cultural orgs. Support Black archives and archivists:
Image may contain: 2 people

Sheri and Rachellyn1010, Rachel butch, Rachel Jarrot the buffalo. Best to luck, best to fuck, in his face. Talking done, cum to party and pay, bitches twins, black and yellow hair. Hares and rabbits, OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.It's a new fiscal year at many institutions, and it's going to be a tough one for memory workers and cultural orgs. Support Black archives and archivists:


Image result for Γ°Ÿ˜‚Chances to change.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.

Image may contain: 3 people

Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:One Nation:Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Frank Agresti It appears some mental issuers?Elaine Schiavone , freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, great shots: picture!It appears some mental issuers?
Divers swim alongside famous Deep Blue shark - YouTube

Facebook Idiots:I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.
Image


God Bless.It's a new fiscal year at many institutions, and it's going to be a tough one for memory workers and cultural orgs. Support Black archives and archivists:


Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.

Image


No comments:

Post a Comment