Friday, April 30, 2021

Into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.



"This is a time when I, as a citizen ... want strong leadership that is characterized by a desire to collaborate, join forces + respectfully work through disagreements so we can come to integrative solutions.  Into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.



 Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.Into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.

Inline image



This is a time when I, as a citizen ... want strong leadership that is characterized by a desire to collaborate, join forces + respectfully work through disagreements so we can come to integrative solutions.  Into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.



No comments:

Post a Comment