Friday, June 11, 2021

BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.


Johnny Depp get ready to rock . Rocking and rolling, sons to shine, stars and wishes, hugs and kisses, dances in the clouds, all night long. Word of a mother, a mom, a bitch with stars. People beware: Back In Time, Oh, What A Show, Heads Up, Fingers In The Air, Love The Shot, Thanks So Much. Rock Your Life! Ain't nobody's business if I do:Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow.
BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

 I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do. Have so many dreams to work on, I am a fish, born this month, born on the day of rebirth, can start over on a drop of a dime, is what .  Ain't nobody's business if I do:What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ...  'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...' Ain't nobody's business if I do:Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow.

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow.




BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. I think everyone knew that one day, I would come!?Evil human beings, along with all the wrong things, will have an end! After all this, a new Era will begin...Don’t edit your own soul according to the #fashion. Follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.
LOVE BTS. I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.
BAILEYBATTLESOVERDECADESGOODTIMETOLD.BLOGSPOT.COM
LOVE BTS. I don’t care about your race I don’t care if your new or old ARMY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, peas in pods, family affairs, good time toads.
Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Ways to go, to learn need things to build blue oceans, deep blue seas, of fish and frogs, out to ...


 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.  Gifts to share, gifts given, sons with skills, lots of love and hate, on the big screens.Love friends forever. Dances With Wolves, Dinner Times, Bears Lost. Jewish Hits, Hogs And Dogs, $ Cents.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment